School chalk production and sale is one of the most lucrative businesses one can invest in. If you think it’s not true, just consider the number of nursery, primary and secondary schools springing up on a daily basis all over the country, then you will agree with me. According to an unconfirmed report, the average number of school per street in Lagos state alone is five (5) and most of these schools if not all, make use of the school chalk on a daily basis. Most of them even have suppliers who bring it to them on request. This proves that there is a serious investment opportunity in school chalk production in Nigeria.
If you have never thought of this business as a possible goldmine, please give it a second thought. The profitability of this business venture is anchored on four facts:
- schools must buy chalk because they need it,
- the number of schools in the country are on the increase and will continue,
- the market is never saturated so you have nothing to fear, and
- There is a constant high demand so you won’t run out of business.
How do I start this business?
Starting this business does not require a huge start-up capital. All you need to start school chalk production is:
- A small room in your house or at your backyard,
- A chalk moulding machine and all its components,
- Packaging materials like polythene bags and branded carton packs.
- Two personnel, one for production and the other for packaging.
That’s all you need to start this business. If you are thinking of where to buy a chalk making machine, you can click here for more information.
In my next post, I will be showing you how to produce school chalk in the comfort of your home and sell for huge profits.
I hope this article was helpful. Click Here and enter your email address to subscribe to this site or simply enter your email address in the subscription box below so that you will not miss my future posts. Don’t forget to click on the link that will be sent to your mail to confirm your subscription.